About the Member
Accounts based in Perth, offer cloud based paperless bookkeeping services to help small businesses grow.
We are passionate about numbers and specialise in helping business owners make sense of their financial situation so that they can make informed decisions while doing what they do best. That is delivering their goods and services to their customers for a profit.
Shout out with added gratitude to Elaine Wade at Accurate Accounts. I am NOT a numbers girl; I run a booking agency for freelance hair and makeup artists and I like pretty things. If it wasn’t for this lady her magic with numbers – both myself and my business 11th Hour Styling, would be pretty ugly, or worse. It takes a very talented person to make such things not quite so boring but she nails it fast and sharp.
Areas of Expertise
- Cash Flow Management
- Management Accounts
- Financial Management
Points of Difference
- We back your business, not just account for it.
- Fully digital, paperless service.
- We identify ways to streamline your processes using Artificial Intelligence.
- We improve systems/processes and solve problems you’re not even aware of.
- We don’t just enter the data. We understand and interpret it into meaningful facts and figures that you can make sense of, regardless of your mathematical ability or financial understanding.
- We’re proactive. If we see a way to strengthen your business, we’ll share it with you.
Blog Contributions by this Member
In Australia, small business is overwhelmingly supported by three accounting software providers: MYOB, QuickBooks and Xero. Each has its advantages and disadvantages and they all achieve relatively similar outcomes when it comes to complying with the record-keeping...
Any business owner will agree that bookkeeping is an integral part of the accounting process. In fact, it even determines the success of a business. However, this process is at times neglected. If a company fails to balance its books, it might harm its overall growth....