Debra’s Karma Counselling
About the Member
Debra’s Karma Counselling helps clients with personal and relationship concerns such as stress, anxiety, depression, grief & loss, and burnout. I use evidence-based treatments that include a tailored approach to the client’s individual needs. I am a fully qualified counsellor, Accredited Mental Health First Aider, who specializes in creating a safe and supportive environment for clients. I offer counselling sessions through Telehealth in a convenient, confidential, and affordable setting, which are accessible Australia-wide.
Debra is an exceptional caring and compassionate counsellor who always ensures she provides a safe and empathetic space, with the ability to naturally and quickly build trust.
Areas of Expertise
My expertise includes the use of Mindfulness Techniques, Solution Focused, Personal Centred, Narrative and Cognitive Behavioural Therapies.
Points of Difference
- I provide clients with an online service allowing the clients to feel safe in the comfort of their own environment.
- I am a fully qualified Counsellor, with a degree as a Bachelor of Counselling.
- I am an Accredited Mental Health First Aider
- I sit on the board of Australian Institute of Professional Counselling Teaching and Learning Committee.
- I am registered with Australian Counselling Association and Psychology Today.